At Convoy Logistics, we’re uniquely positioned to provide third party logistics services for all your freight hauling needs:
- Over 30 years of experience in trucking and third party logistics
- Core commitment to customer service – from finding the best solution at the best rate, to keeping you informed on the status of your freight every step of the way
- Rates fluctuate, but ours average 5% below the industry average
- Family owned and operated for two generations
- Service you’d expect from a small business paired with technology you’d expect from a big company
- Relationships with over 5,000 quality carriers
- Full range of freight services – FTL, LTL, intermodal, drayage, cross-dock, warehousing
- Services available throughout the contiguous 48 states, Canada, and Mexico
- Service 24/7 – when you call, we answer
- We go the extra mile in service – we’ll handle tight turnaround times or do whatever needs to be done to get your freight to its destination on time
- We deliver peace of mind
Who We Are
Convoy Logistics has been a non-asset-based transportation solutions provider for almost 20 years, positioned to offer it’s customers the best logistics solutions, free from the conflict of needing to schedule loads for its own fleet.
Convoy Logistics retains the values usually associated with family-run businesses: a commitment to providing the best in service and a desire to build lasting business relationships with customers through learning in detail about their businesses and their unique needs.
What We Do
We are family-owned and operated but we’re not small time operators. Convoy Logistics pairs its small business values with the latest in transportation management technology and a professional staff to deliver world-class service at rates averaging 5% below industry average. Thanks to taking the same approach to relationship-building with our freight carriers as we have with our customers, we have over 5,000 quality carriers in our network and offer FTL, LTL, intermodal, drayage, cross-dock, and warehousing services throughout the contiguous 48 states, Canada, and Mexico.
At Convoy Logistics, we’re small enough to give attention to each customer’s unique needs – something that often gets lost in the shuffle with big trucking companies running thousands of trucks – but we’re big enough to take advantage of the latest in transportation management technology and keep you informed on the status of your freight at all times. We’ve been in business for over 30 years, we’re now in our second generation, and we have over 60 years of combined experience as freight brokers. We’re here to stay, and unlike some of the Johnny-Come-Latelys with little to no experience who have set up websites calling themselves freight brokers, we always answer the phone. Your urgency is our priority; our goal is to make your life easier, so we’ll always go the extra mile to make sure your freight gets to its destination on time, to avoid interruptions in your supply chain and keep your business running smoothly. It’s why we say we don’t just deliver freight – we also deliver peace of mind.